Bye bye project mong :(

wild foamy
This post is 3996 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well peeps, the new buyer came to collect the Mong today.

As a last leaving gift, the little f*cker decided not to use its headlight, however the new buyer was understanding of these older bikes and their "quirks" (he's a classic mini owner aswell, so that explains it) and into the back of the little van it went off to a new home :)

It may have been a little shitbox compared to the blade, but it was my little shitbox for a brief while, made me feel a little bit sad when it left :(, maybe i am just getting too attached to my bikes? not sure if anyone else gets this.

but anyway, onwards and upwards with the cafe racer project, need it ready for squires :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

its been a good bike that blade, but its not practical for doing 140 miles on a motorway to get home, need something with a bit more seat on it and something that does more than 25 to the gallon (if im being good, 15-20 if im not)

Glad it's sold Foamy.

I sold my YBR at the weekend, thought I'd be heartbroken (first bike, some brilliant memories and it made me always opt for the bike instead of the car, even over winter) but oddly I've hardly thought about it...

Some 17 year old lad is now the proud owner of the bike I cared for so much. I didn't meet him as his dad came to collect, but he seemed like a decent bloke. I do hope it's looked after.

Yer Bippo, when are you getting the Tiger?

If you don't get the Triumph..........................i don't mind being your Tiger, i got stripes and am good for long distance riding :biglaugha::eusa_whistle:

• Like 1

I shall over throw you my good sir,

My high wasted shorts, flip flops are on and binoculars are in hand

any news on delivery of the Tiger Bipps!

I'm picking it up this Saturday! Can't friggin' wait!

Feels like its taken an absolute age, but not that bad in the scheme of things. I would have liked them to of pushed it through for last weekend (bike arrived at garage in plenty of time for PDI etc) but that didn't happen.

This week I've been away with work, so have had to go without... But I'll be at the garage early doors tomorrow. Very excited, not ridden now since I passed my test 3 weeks ago. We've had some lovely weather and a drive in the car just doesn't cut the mustard!

Yer Bippo, when are you getting the Tiger?

If you don't get the Triumph..........................i don't mind being your Tiger, i got stripes and am good for long distance riding :biglaugha::eusa_whistle:

Foamy has competition here for sure...! This is a tempting offer, I won't lie. ;-)

Well you got a choice here, you got poofy fly boy foamy with his drunken impulse buying

Or a real man from the proper mans force that impulses on every thing.

Actually foamy sounds the better option. Fancy a date with me foam? ;-)

• Like 1

I'm picking it up this Saturday! Can't friggin' wait!

Feels like its taken an absolute age, but not that bad in the scheme of things. I would have liked them to of pushed it through for last weekend (bike arrived at garage in plenty of time for PDI etc) but that didn't happen.

This week I've been away with work, so have had to go without... But I'll be at the garage early doors tomorrow. Very excited, not ridden now since I passed my test 3 weeks ago. We've had some lovely weather and a drive in the car just doesn't cut the mustard!

hope the weather is good enough for a decent run, I know you'll love it, soon as that excitement dies down a bit get some pics up.

hope the weather is good enough for a decent run, I know you'll love it, soon as that excitement dies down a bit get some pics up.

what, between Noise and Foams? :babyha:

• Like 3

Well seams foams cant handle a real man. Spose he has a few more training missions on flight simulator. Ha ha

Well seams foams cant handle a real man. Spose he has a few more training missions on flight simulator. Ha ha

Im groundcrew dumbass, we play with manly things, like torque wrenches and 4" AF spanners and stuff

Nuff said lol. Xx

You love it.

Dont act like you dont love me foams, I see it in yours eyes.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online