New Member Formalities!

This post is 4001 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd join the forum as I'm now a Yamaha owner and... Well... Why not! I've been on here a few times already as googles sent me towards here and it seems like a pretty decent place for bike talk and general conversation!

Just going to be a short post to say hello as I'm due to watch a film with the girlfriend.

I have a few questions I shall bug you all with shortly but for now we'll stick to "Hi my name is Scott" :hyper:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the forum Scott!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Just finished watching the film with the other half (She fell asleep) so I've snuck on to look for a part for me XVS. The riser dampers seem to be a bit 'squishy' and I like a more solid feel. Although to be fair I don't think they've ever been replaced so they are probably perishing somewhat.

Plus I can't help but keep looking outside to check if the bikes still there! lol

DirtyDT: I'm in Basildon and thanks for the welcome!

Having a ganders around the forum at the moment being nosey before bed, some awesome information around here.