Motorcycle trip around the world to raise funds for our Zambia Orphans

This post is 4066 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello
My wife and I are a Canadian couple, living in Zambia. We are currently developing the only Sports Academy for Orphans and Underprivileged Youth in this part of the world. We are in an area with more than 5000 orphans living in about 100 square km around our place, close to Victoria Falls, Zambia. We have a variety of sports that we will implement with the orphans, ranging from football to tennis.
In a few months, we will leave Zambia on our motorbike, Yamaha Super Tenere and head to Japan, throughout Africa, Europe (all the way to Nordkapp, Norway) then east to Russia, Japan,then to the West Coast of Canada, US, down to South America to raise funds for our orphans.

You can also see our project on:

www.motorbikeeurope.com/en/john-nomad-fundraising-expedition

Thank you
John and Carmen Nomad

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome john"o , thats a real adventure, :jossun: And its not that Quiet , its just most of us have jobs , and have projects, so are in the shed most nights, Maybe the Xj owners sit on thier ass all day,, :bootyshake: ,

Welcome john"o , thats a real adventure, :jossun: And its not that Quiet , its just most of us have jobs , and have projects, so are in the shed most nights, Maybe the Xj owners sit on thier ass all day,, :bootyshake: ,

Nah, we just spend more time helping newbies out since our bikes are so reliable and well looked after by their p/o's :P lol

This is a fantastic idea John'o really hope you raise the funds needed for this much needed course.

Nah, we just spend more time helping newbies out since our bikes are so reliable and well looked after by their p/o's :P lol

So if your bikes are so reliable..........how come you spend more time helping newbies out, guessing they keep buying the un-reliable ones??? lol :P

I did notice the Sarcasm, guess you didn't notice mine? :biglaugha: were all mates here so lets not turn things ugly

yes he could go to the XJ site as well as here, just thinking it may have sounded to others that you was in a way pushing him away from this site????

it may have sounded to others that you was in a way pushing him away from this site?

Exactly" in your other post, [ X750-E] you repeated "this place is quiet as a Grave" , Seems you spat the dummy after no one replied :eusa_snooty: ,

Whitch" The rarity of the model , there are few able to answer, . but an answer came, just have patience,

This is a multi model forum , so if its Attention your seeking , Move on, theres been members like you Before . :eusa_whistle:

:biglaugha::eusa_doh::eusa_whistle:

Thank you guys for your support and welcome. I did not have time to reply because we live in Africa and here things are slow and remote. I am on way now from Namibia to Zambia through the heart of the Kalahari in Botswana. Hard to explain the breath taking landscapes my Super Tenere is taking me through...

I will keep posting news and updates here and soon on our website: www.nomadsportsacademy.com

THanks again for your welcome.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online