Hello from Belfast

ironlung
This post is 4081 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello. My names Chris. Im glad I found this place and hope to learn about my bike I ride a yamaha XVS Dragstar 125. Im not interested in getting more speed out of her as I like to relax while out on the road and be able to look around. What I am interested in though is customising her and learn about the mechanical side of things. Hopefully I will find what Im looking for here. Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: aboard Chris!

Welcome Chris, What sort of customizing are you wanting to go for? bolt on option? Bobber or a Chopper?

Im not to sure what bolt on is but first Id like new exausts and mirrors. I would definatley be up for turning it into a chopper. I have shed loads of tools, I just dont know how to do the jobs

Bolt on is basically you open the Highway Hawk catalog, see all the shiny bits, buy them and bolt them onto your pride and joy which then turns into something that looks as shiny as a Essex bird's fanny. :biglaugha:

Choppers do look good if you keep to the lines of the bike and that.

Bobbers are my type of bike :) just take off all the useless crap off to lighten the bike, and just leave on the little bits to get it through an MOT. Mirrors are easy things to get for the 125 draggy. exhaust.................................not so easy i will see if i still got the website that used to sell them.

Here you go, bit pricey but i doubt you will find any on Ebay

http://www.japsandhogs.com/#/yamaha-xvs125-dragstar/4536139099

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online