Yamaha LS2

LS2
This post is 3142 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi folks.

New to the club.

I have bought a classic Yamaha LS2. It is white and red, which means it was sold here in europa.

I am trying to get parts for it, but that is not so easy. Does anybody in this forum have knowledge about this models?

I would really like to know the colour codes for the red and white. Anyone?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ahhh. So you were able to follow the link? Good. Then I need to find out how to get the link to appere as a picture.

DropBox is an internett server, and it should work like the other "Cloud" programs mentioned in the FAQ topic.

Yes this one is really nice. Two cyl. originally 100 cc. Now 125 cc. Two stroke. Sounds like an F1 car :hyper:

There was a LS2 sold up here near Aberdeen on ebay,£650. . was blue /white. you say is 125 now,? did you put on 125 barrels , :eusa_think:

Hi folks.

New to the club.

I have bought a classic Yamaha LS2. It is white and red, which means it was sold here in europa.

I am trying to get parts for it, but that is not so easy. Does anybody in this forum have knowledge about this models?

I would really like to know the colour codes for the red and white. Anyone?

PM's sent

:welcome: LS2! Very cool bike you've got. :thumb:

Thank you Sacha. I aggree. I have wanted one ever since I was 16 and had a Honda 100, My friend had a Suzuki 100, and another had the LS2.

I think it looks like a little lady. I will call her Elin.:-)

This bike will be my project for the coming winters. I know parts is hard to come by, and they are also expencive.

It is first and foremost fenders and exhaust pipes I am looking for. E-bay is a good place to look, and I am working on that.

What's wrong with the fenders and exhaust? Dents? Holes? Rust? All of the above? :) She looks to be in pretty good shape from the pics.

I know, but both the fenders and bort exhaust pipes has god dents.

I don t think it is a good idea to straiten out the dents and then put on Chrome. It has to be perfect, if not it shows.

Ah" if you get it done by Chrome Restorers , not just a re-chrome, they will fill dents with tinning process , , and will be top class job, costs double that of a re-chrome, :yeah:

This post is 3142 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.