feck feck feckety feck ?

up.yours
This post is 4131 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

had a great christmas ,too intoxicated to ride or drive , until today.

and my fuckin timing belt snapped on th renault :madflame: . ho, the cost :shakeno:

so fuck it, im back on the booze have a good un guys n gals :drunk::buzz::beerchug: happy new year.

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That is bad news Kev. At least it is the end of the year.

I hope you and yours have a great 2013 and hope to see you later in the year at Squires.

Should have bought a kia, they are non- interference heads, timings belt snaps it just rolls to a stop, changed atleast 3 on the kias, did one on my suzuki swift aswell but that was a pain in the ass

I do my belts every 30k miles with a gates belt. good insurance

my zaffy is chain drive, so regular oil changes are in order!

The chain on wifeys nissan dont last. Got nearly 2years out the last one.

Can do em in about 6hrs now.

Kev, (may I call u Kev?) would like to get together at the pub of your choice next time I am in the UK but having trouble locating twatsville on the map. :eusa_think:

No broken belts or chains over here, but may have a broken foot. Trying to start that goddamn beast bitch kicking-back ass mule, commonly known as the RT3. It's the only rider I have right now but until I can retrofit an electric starter (or hire a Hog driver) I'm not going near it. Damn it hurts :cussing:

Hope you all have a SAFE New Year's. Want to see ALL you guys and gals back here tomorrow. No exceptions! :eusa_pray:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

im back on the road .re-con unit dropped in ,new front bumper ? (fuckin AA crushed it and wouldn't pay up) welding to towing eye .

total cost -----£500 inc-vat :spin2: thats mates rates for you :hyper: look out twatsville im coming.

mind you? it got me out and about on the rd for a few days or so..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online