2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3880 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i'd rather put my head up my own arse . than drive a fuckin KIA.

up20yours.jpg

No I'd definitely rather drive a Kia!!

Edit A F#ckin Kia

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You may take the piss out of my Kia, but atleast im not on f*ckin L-plates! :hah:

I suppose a Kia is better than no vehicle at all

Possibly

The FTO doesnt have a tow-bar, its a sports coupe! :eusa_doh:.

leave the kia alone!, its done 40,000 miles in 3 years under my pilot and has cost me fuck all in that time.

screw it, im bringing the fireblade, only problem is i cant really secure the tent from Andrews attacks...

i have a knife under my pillow, you're move...

The FTO doesnt have a tow-bar, its a sports coupe! :eusa_doh:.

leave the kia alone!, its done 40,000 miles in 3 years under my pilot and has cost me fuck all in that time.

screw it, im bringing the fireblade, only problem is i cant really secure the tent from Andrews attacks...

i have a knife under my pillow, you're move...

I had a sports coupe with a tow bar once - handled as sporty as a Sherman mind. It was a 480 ES Turbo 2l. Handled even worse when I was towing anything!

On second thoughts bring the Kia - I might get a break from people pointing and laughing at my L plates!

I might get a break from people pointing and laughing at my L plates!

... what, you mean like this? -> :biglaugha: :biglaugha: :hah:

learner-flips-car.jpg

Bonus is, i can fit a waterbed in the back of the kia :), whilst you're all huddling together like penguins to keep warm in your tents i will be nice and toasty in my lovebus :razz: (room for one more, Bippo/Sacha?)

• Like 1

Wee'ing when in bed does not constitute a waterbed Foamy.

Big Kev - I sent you a PM with the details for the location on it.

Same distance for me Kev. Are you goibg straight up the A1 Elvis. If so we could meet up somewhere. I will be coming from Northampton and would sooner stay off the dull stuff. At least for a while. I generally mess about cross country and end up on the A1 around Grantham ish. Need fuel too normally.

Pretty much A1 - except where it turns into A1(m). Still got 'L' plates! Not sure yet what time I'm leaving but Grantham sounds like a good meeting point - as long as you don't mind keeping around 50-55!!

Whereabouts are we meeting near Grantham fella's - Near a burger van?

I am still tentative but now possible for the weekend.

Burger van sounds good or the services at Grantham? Should be no confusion that way and if its peeing down we'd be sure of shelter if we stop for coffee and fuel at same time.

Works for me. A60 towards Nottingham and then the A52 and a little A1. Meet up.

Onto the A1, come off the A1 south of Doncaster onto the A614, on to the A638, through Doncaster and pick up the A19, A63 and then the B roads.

As I said - tentative at the moment but it sounds like a plan if Cynic agrees.

• Like 1

cheers newman for that reply..

. i asked you all for phone numbers earlier in the thread :shrug: as yet i ain't got any replies :eusa_think:

cheers newman for that reply..

. i asked you all for phone numbers earlier in the thread :shrug: as yet i ain't got any replies :eusa_think:

That's because - I can't talk for the others - didn't want any of the jokes you kept sending anymore. As a tip - a joke is supposed to be humorous!!

I will PM it in a while once I work out how to get it off my phone. Are you on the same number as it would be easier to text it?

That's because - I can't talk for the others - didn't want any of the jokes you kept sending anymore. As a tip - a joke is supposed to be humorous!!

I will PM it in a while once I work out how to get it off my phone. Are you on the same number as it would be easier to text it?

sick is funny . and yea im on't same number .

you can all stick them up your arseholes the rest of you. :eusa_snooty: .

then give em to me. you wankers. :madflame:

[ . i asked you all for phone numbers earlier in the thread :shrug: as yet i ain't got any replies :eusa_think: ]

Yeh " thats coz you"l send nude piccy"s of yoursell .... :babyha:

And then your phone would be an offensive weapon........................well, offensive at least!

Still working out if that would be a wise thing to do.....

I'll keep you posted once I've figured out the quantum physic theorem in another thread!