Stafford classic bike show

drewpy
This post is 4200 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

this weekend 20th and 21st. One for the Jap bikes

Stafford County Show Ground, Staffordshire, ST18 0BD

cmm2012.jpg

if you hav'nt been before, its massive

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ooooh yes cant wait to Saturday , me and my lad are goind and the weather dare i say looked good last time i looked.

TTB

will be there about 10:30 with Mike.

Also going down with another friend and his Bro in law up to Little Chef near A500.

Missed you lot, got back to show at 3.15 , , trains and buses ,, times didnt match, good weekend tho , aircooled stand was awsome :jossun:

I'd gone by 2:30 (best time to see a dentist)

Sunday was a better day weather wise as it was foggy on Saturday near Stone!

got meself a nice fuel filter and mike got some tinted lenses for his goggles.

Paul, did you find your studs?

Well my ajenda was " got to stafford Fri at 1.30 AM :eusa_doh: , bedded up in mates campervan, set up his stall ,then jumped on 12.45 bus To stafford rail station, 1.25 train to Nuneaton, changed to narborough train, Night out with daughter [ & partner] , up on saturday, down to Leicester city centre [ shopping] jumped on Liecester to Crewe train[1.15,] off at Stafford ,

In show" met the guy with DT250MX [comes from leeds] that was at Squires run, and ian that had Ts185 , Bought a TS250engine[1972] for spare,[£150] , the gent i bought it from had his pocket slashed and lost a grand, :eusa_shifty: pickpockets,

Then had to push a GSX1100 slabside , [ mate sold it] would it start, :eusa_snooty: ,

out that night curry/ booze/ bed, :spin2: Up first thing sunday, pushed GSX round the showground, still no go, then he sells anRD250 , it starts, :hyper: , only for the clutch plates to be sitck together, :eusa_doh: buyer asks if ican push it to his van, :sigh2: , gets back andthe Gsx has started, [ new plugs] then test rode anXT500 for another mate , buys it , throws it in van , and home, :sleeping:

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I go to a Motorbike's Museum or an International show... I see the motorbikes I drive when I was a kid.

:jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online