TZR125

razor0853
This post is 4222 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

First time on site - have already done DT125RE for my lad etc, liked that when I ran it in before letting him loose on it

so bought myself a TZR125 (partly modified to R) one thing I would like to know is there a restricting element to stop

the motor revving high - thought within the DT125 there was a mod to alter the wiring within speedo to allow full revs.

Usually ride FZS1000 - but the little 2-stroke motors are brilliant, may try to find TZR250 later !!!

Ray

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Right now your in the right place,

Welcome to the forum, can't answer your question as i have never got my hands on the later tzr125s so havent a scooby.

Hi Ray, welcome to the forum. Introduce yourself a little bit more and that will be great.

In response to Mike1949 - well was in RAF until 1991 lived (Redlands) in Chippenham between 1989 until 1995. Always had motorcycles and really

enjoy playing with them aswell as the riding - Now I don't have to ride to work (retired) have become more of a fair weather rider but not all the time.

As I am meant to have time on my hands decided to get 1 or more bikes to rebuilt and maybe sell on - just enjoy the rebuilding bit - so getting something

thats interesting is what I look for, as two stroke are becoming rare thats where I head usually

Hi Ray. Welcome to the forum.

"Bike rebuilding" and "2 stroke" in the same sentence. There is a hard core of people like you on here so pull up a pew and make yourself comfortable.

Hi Ray welcome If your going to do resto's why not share them in the projects section always fun to see what others r doin.

:welcome: Ray. +1 for DT502001's comment... I love to see what everyone's doing.

In response to Mike1949 - well was in RAF until 1991 lived (Redlands) in Chippenham between 1989 until 1995.

Hi again Ray, What a small world, you living in Chippenham and me stationed in Pompy, well Gosport really.

How is Pompey/Gosport nowadays? I bet the Lennox next to the railway station isn't there anymore.