XVS 125 newly purchased

This post is 4226 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone! ;-)

I have recently purchased a Drag Star XVS125 for my soon to be 18yr old son around 3 weeks ago. I have trawled the Internet looking for a Haynes type manual so he can get into some low level maintenance and basically get to know the bike. I am also trying to find him a bikers club if there is such a thing in the Renfrewshire area(Erskine, near to Glasgow Airport) if anyone knows of one or somewhere he can learn more about motorbikes and how they work? Any assistance or advice would be most welcome as I personally have not one clue about motorbikes!! That said, the Drag Star is a cracking looking bike and it has put me in the mood to give biking a try! Much appreciated for any advice on this, Bernie.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Bernie and welcome to the forum. I don't have a clue about bikes either, but don't let that stop you - definitively give it a go!

Welcome aboard. We all have to start somewhere. :)

No Haynes or Clymer, but there is a workshop manual around somewhere.

We keep posting links to where you can download one, but they often expire. In such a case, Google is your best bet, unless someone chimes in with a current link...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online