Hi to you all

This post is 4223 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Just joined the forum after recently completing my CBT.

Bought a YBR 125 custom which I am mainly using to get to work and back.

The bike is great and very easy to ride but the headlight can only be descibed as poor. As most of daily work journey is down lanes without the benefit of street lighting I think I may have to upgrade the healight. I leave for work at 5am so it is an issue I need to address.

Anyway apart from that I am really enjoying the ride to work and back. May even get a bit more adventurous when I have some more experience on the road.

Old river man

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the YOC alot of ppl here have them bikes.

Hey there - and welcome to the forum!

How funny, I have this bike (not the custom one) and have literally just got back from buying a replacement headlight bulb! I have found the same problem as likewise I ride down many unlit minor roads on my commute.

Enjoy the bike!

:welcome: to the YOC.

Thanks for all the reply's.

Bippo where did you get the bulb from as I have spent far to much time on the internet looking for one. Without any real success.

You can PM if you want to.

I do agree they are great little bike and ideal for taking you to work every day. So Iam sure I made the right choice for me.

Thanks for all the reply's.

Bippo where did you get the bulb from as I have spent far to much time on the internet looking for one. Without any real success.

You can PM if you want to.

I do agree they are great little bike and ideal for taking you to work every day. So Iam sure I made the right choice for me.

Hey - check out my "let there be light" thread. Haven't done anything to my bike yet, but will hopefully be experimenting with other headlights soon as my commute is now beginning to become troublesome. Regardless, I will update that thread once I do.

Welcome old ,man river " know how you feel, you should see 6Volt headlight, :ph34r:

Believe it. I leave between 3 and 4am for work on a Dt175 stock 6v headlight. It is generally up to it but come the fog and drissle of nov and the really black dark of january feb ill be cursing it.

Thanks for the reply's.

I have ordered an upgrade to the standard 35w bulb from an internet company. This should arrive today or tomorrow.

I will report back after I have done a few mornings with it fitted.

Just for the record the new bulb is a Ring 12v 35w BA20D bulb.

Old River Man

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online