Spoked wheels

ausibatla
This post is 4118 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anybody tell me if any Virago's came to Australia with spoked wheels. I've been chasing some for my 1995 XV1100 and was told by a wrecker that the Virago's only came to Australia with mag wheels.

Appreciate any advice.

Cheers.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

You might get a better response if you introduce yourself in the new member section. :)

()

Crikey cobber, did we get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning?

Open Sachas link and as she has explained so many times very politely including yourself you will get a better responce if you introduce yourself properly.

Members do ignore people who wade straight in with a question.

Lets start again eh.

I hope you dont take offence and we hear from you again.

What makes me think that we will not hear from Ausibatla again, a one hit wonder?

Prove me wrong Ausibatla.

I definitely didn't mean to be rude. :eusa_think:

I definitely didn't mean to be rude. :eusa_think:

Sacha, rude you was not.

If you look at post #3 you will find that he was a bit annoyed, and dare I say, a bit of a tantrum?

• 4 months later...

I have introduced myself to the club. Fella's. Thanks for your friendly feedback but have got the spoked wheels and the problem sorted with help from others who were willing to give advice and not criticism. The hubs are matt gold the rims are newly chromed and the spokes are stainless steel. They look magic.

You have a nice day,

Cheers.

:yay::yay::yay:

i dont get the attitude..
no one was trying to criticize or be rude..

its just on this forum, people Join. then make a "hello" post then ask questions..
its just how its done..

you were given polite advice on how to get more replies. and a link to help you accomplish that.
As mentioned previously. a lot of the members here wont answer your question if you havent made a hello thread in the new member section.

any way,

glad you found your wheel's

Damn it, i missed this one! lol. Lucky i didn't start with my old "Virago's are gay" post again :biglaugha: Only joking.

Welcome Cobby, we are nice folk here and will lend a hand at every thing. Take most things with a bite of the lip as there are some on here with a strange sense of humor. Great to have you on board

there are some on here with a strange sense of humor.

You called? :D

Welcome to the forum, Ausibatla!!

Please stay - It's better than you think ;)

Wow the bat signal still works lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online