Finaly some rain

dt502001
This post is 4300 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I know some of this group can't wait till it stops but after 8 weeks without we finaly got some,, I am soking wet after doing a extra rain dance LMFAO out in the rain...... O please let it last more than a hour

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

...singing in the rain...

2739710645_1e288dd8d2.jpg

ffs, its not stopped raining here since about April

just washed and dryed the car :spin2: ,then it fuckin rains, :shakeno:

went out to shammy dry it ,and it raind again? i can't say im sharing your enjoyment with the rain. :madflame:

just been 4 hours in the rain at an open air Rock Fest.

saw a double rainbow though

LMFAO well you guys don't have to deal with white rain 4 fn months a year . at least you can still ride in novmeber to febuary.. best we get is some ice racing and indoor super cross dirt tracks 30 bucks just to ride for a few hours ++++++++ gas for the truck,bike,,,ect.. ends up at least 100 bucks a day minum..

Studed tires 300.bucks min. for a set to ice race for 10-12 races ++++++and that cost at least 300 bucks for a weekend to get to the good ice tracks. 600 if you to stay in a hotel,, not couch crash at a buddys.

And thats not including the cost to up keep the bike.

Rain shmane ru made of sugar? or sh*t your only wet not frozen like a popsicle. Try Ice racing outside 10 hours in minus 30 deg c add a wind chill of 20 and it feels like minus 60 c you can barely move your hands to let go of the bars. Ever tryed to take off leathers that have been wet and then froze to your body??????? Good thing we don't run brakes I doubt I could pull the lever in.

So enjoy the rain sunny days are ahead and for most here without FUCKING snow

Ops thanks sasha love your humor sadly I am not talented enough for brodway