HELLO YAMAHA OWNERS

This post is 4300 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello everyone just thaught id introduce myself as im new here and new to motorbikes as im on my cbt and cant wait to become a full licence holder but untill then ill be happy with my little yamaha 125cc and will hopefully be joining some rideouts along the way

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i hope i will enjoy the forum and i will get involved just wondering how i find out more about things happening around the west midlands

Hi Adam nice to see some people actualy take the time to post a Hello without having to be told to do so. 1 thing you don't get emails when you post something you have to come back and look . But you will get lots of help from the nice people here

why wouldn't i im so proud to finaly own a yamaha xtx 125cc and will probably be a yamaha man forever

:welcome: Adam. Looks like you got some ride out info in another thread. :)

Hey, an welcome,,

There's lots of rideing material in "The Bloke Page"

Also lots of people on here from the midlands so ya wont be long meetin up with a few for a few spins.

Welcome to the site! And you'll get that licence soon - in the meantime enjoy 125 cc world - its a necessary evil!

hi every one sorry i havnt replied to you i have been busy enjoying my bike on my own i forgot i even signed up and what a week it has been so far i hope the weather keeps up

Hi to you too.

Not so long ago, I too was in your position, a new biker on a yam 125.

Now I'm a full licence holder with an XJ6N, and I still have the 125.

When you get to the same point, you'll enjoy it even more.

Meantime, keep yourself safe and find what you need to know, there's tons of info to help you thru your test's and stuff.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online