My application to be part of your motorcycle website.

This post is 4350 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey you guuuuyyyyyssss.

I'm new to the Yaha's and motorcycles in general. Just picked up a 1975 DT175 and 1978 DT175MX for a case of beer. Both were parts bikes but between the two I got the 1975 driving pretty well. And I didnt have to pay anything for either bike so its all just for fun.

I work as a vehicle maintenance technician for Alta ski resort so I'm familiar with two strokes they just usually have tracks not tires.

Can't wait to get to know you guys and girls(unless this is like the VW forums).

-Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi C&Y

Last time I rode a Skidoo, (if thats what they are still called?) lost my deposit crashed it into a snow bank in Labrador, :)

Have fun

Welcome to the YOC Dave. :jossun:

Welcome Dave! Sounds like you got a great deal... since you're willing to put in the time and money to get at least one bike back in shape. :D

Hi C&Y

Last time I rode a Skidoo, (if thats what they are still called?) lost my deposit crashed it into a snow bank in Labrador, :)

Have fun

Yeah SkiDoo is still making sleds. Yamaha actually makes one of the best four stroke sleds though with there fx nytro. And all getting the deposit back at the end of a rental means is that you didn't ride it near hard enough.

And Sacha I'm glad to see a fellow mountain wester(and skier) on here.

Thanks for the warm invite.

-Dave.

...glad to see a fellow mountain wester(and skier) on here

Ya! You're not so far from me. I rarely make it down to Utah, but do have family there (mine and my husband's). Let me know if you ever come through Pocatello and want to get together for a bite or something. (I'm really not a weirdo... although I suppose it depends on who you ask) :eusa_whistle:

Dont trust her Dave! She's a mega weirdo, :biglaugha:

Welcome to the group, i looked at you "Location" bit next to your name and just sore SLUT and though thats a great place to live! but then spotted you put a comer in between L & U and seen you live in Utah :eusa_doh:

Ya! You're not so far from me. I rarely make it down to Utah, but do have family there (mine and my husband's). Let me know if you ever come through Pocatello and want to get together for a bite or something. (I'm really not a weirdo... although I suppose it depends on who you ask) :eusa_whistle:

Yeah i try to avoid spending to much time in Idaho (to many mormons :babyha:), But next time Im headed to Montana Ill let you know. With any luck I'll have both these bikes in the truck.

Dont trust her Dave! She's a mega weirdo, :biglaugha:

Welcome to the group, i looked at you "Location" bit next to your name and just sore SLUT and though thats a great place to live! but then spotted you put a comer in between L & U and seen you live in Utah :eusa_doh:

Yeah we think we are clever here in Salt lake city, Utah.

Yeah i try to avoid spending to much time in Idaho (to many mormons :babyha:)...

LMAO