Precious

Cynic
This post is 4376 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Amazing how having my 10year old on the back of the bike turns you from big bad biker, (we can all dream) to Mr Safety.

After the wife's utterly dumb statement of "don't need gloves in this heat do you?", never mind.

We went into town for an appointment and parking and traffic in the car is a bitch. She loved it and was very good as a pillion, bit wobbly but on the whole just moved with the bike. She is a runner too so light as a feather which helps.

Oddly i really enjoyed it too, came the long way home down some lanes i havent ridden for a long while, turned a 10 mile trip into 30. Pretty good for her first time as pillion.

Happy dad :spin2:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Funny you say that there is a 125 head and barrel for the DT under my bench with piston and gaskets ready for that very day.

Got to be some cool points to rock up to school/college/tec on a in your face fuck the establishment 2 stroke that will be nigh on 40 by then.

my son was of the "faster Dad" brigade, he loved the exileration, but I think we were all like that as adolescent males.

just hope he'll be capt sensible on the ped when conditions call for it!

been undertook twice now on the bike and I was behind a car too. (teen scooter boyz)

Happy dad :spin2:

Brilliant Cynic, or can I call you Jason?

I've had some fantastic times with my kids on the back, my daughter used to love going down the M4 to Cribs Causeway just for the speed of the motorway. Yet my lad would sit on the back of the bike and fall asleep. Two very scary moments.(involving him)

Yeah Jason's fine, most of the regulars know me anyhow from squires.

Should give it a try.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online