eyup again

divster
This post is 4368 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

owdoo everyone , not been ere for a long time , thought id pop in and have a look about have a bit of an update ..ill warn ya my divvy might not be to everyones liking , but this my love for the last 5 years , still going strong and yes its a full blown rat

lets see..for those who dont know ,she started as a tatty 96 divvy ,which i swapped there were holes in the fairing , scratched dints blah rode for a couple of years without the fairing then found the mattblack..

divpot001.jpg

its lived the rat life for the last 3 years cutting and changing bits ere n there , the exhause was a battered nexxus which i didnt like , so i got a race can from a triumph tiger and made a stubby,the sound from that i soo nice a nice deep sound, lights are 55w h3 car driving lamps , renthal drag bars and other bits

bits019.jpg

bits011.jpg

shes won 2 best rat awards and been featured in a music video (which has been on mtv and kerrang) with a few other ratters - 3:00> youll see me

taken at the vid shoot

IMG_5242.jpg

shes ridden in all weather,snow was umm fun tho, did 600 mile round trip the other week in the crappest torrential downpours ever , and not missed a beat ,

just a brilliant bike B) anyhoo hope ya like and natter soon hopefully

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hats off to ya, get out, just do it and to hell with the rest! :thumb:

cheers i love the ol'dog , yeah airhead you probably have seen it there,annoying the owners by doing burnouts :lol: dont live far from squires , it get noticed about a bit and a few strange looks .....the best one

Q:what was it before

my answer...clean

Mwan machine diviste" you nusta been at squires that day we were there,,, :eusa_think: ,, shudda come over and said Hello,

totally understandable no theyre not to everyones liking like i say,but the thing is with the divvy that it wasnt in the best of nick bodywise when i got it , and getting a new bike was out of the question ,so out came the matt black , its on the road all year round (yup even snow)

SDC10006-1.jpg

as cheap as i can possibly get ebay get some use ..i do all the work myself i like to tinker and botch stuff .sitting with a beer or 3 thinkin will it /could it work

like the front muddy the original i snapped to bolts in it,so that got chucked in the shed ,and came the one thats on that was made from an old mx tyre and some scraps of aluminium that i found at work (im a binman so always skipratting :eusa_whistle: )

oh blackhat , if it was you lot up in the bottom corner it was me and a red tl thou foggin up the place

SDC11009.jpg

!the aftermath take 2 i didnt have much tread left the other one trashed his rear to the canvas :crazy: lol

• Aye that was us mate, would recognise your bike anywhere with that front muddie

ahh cool , yeah she gets recognized a fair bit with that muddy and the radioactive sign on the tank

Yeh diverster" i remember you lot now,,, parked on the concrete, you can just see our tents thru fog,,, some of your lot slept in a van, or car i think,, :eusa_think: