Chrome

This post is 4378 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I use peeks polish, it can be used on fibreglass and plastic. I'm not convinced you need that sort of polish though, just soapy water.

I use motrax protect and shine Motorex_Street_Bike_Clean_And_Care_Kit_detail.jpg

I use it on exhausts too :)

Autosol, or Never dull are good.

Or try a can of black spray paint.........worked a treat on my chrome, aint had to polish it in months. ;)

I just use standard Turtle Wax type car polish on everything, paint, plastic chrome and real chrome.

+1 for Autosol.

Been around for ages, works fine.

Please don't use autosol it will rub off the very thin coating and show the black underneath.

I use Muc-off Miracle Shine on chrome and plastic, works great! Turtle Wax will be good too...

Black spray paint!!!! :spin2::biglaugha:

i was told autosol was no good on plastic chrome? i think ill try some normal car polish first ;-)

Bollocks - Half my casings are chromed plastic and they've not suffered in the slightest over the past 13 years!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online