Hello!

This post is 4374 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello Yamaha people! First time forum user so I'm not too sure how everything works but I'll learn :)

I currently own a YBR125 (slightly modified as shown below) and want to tackle the full bike test soonish so I can move up in the biking world despite me not being a mega bike enthusiast as of yet :D

mPOIH.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Mighty,o.s . The enthusiasm will grow when summer days arrive, warm wind & freedom ,, :jossun:

Well the R125's top speed is waaaaay faster than mine but I seem to pull away faster than it does. Although I'm not sure if that is the bikes performance or just me. Also mine starts ridiculously quickly (less than a second of pushing the electric start button) where as the R125 starts slightly slower.

MY R125 is much faster and accellerates much faster and pulls away much faster. he is deluded. The r125 is a nicer riding position imo and is all round better.

Wow... Bit harsh? I said "I seem to" but its alright if you want to be big headed on these forums because you believe you have the best bike. But I don't really like the way you said it... Kinda makes me want to stop using these forums if people are just going to be like you :/

oi mr lippy! i shall be beating your bike into a pulp tomorrow when we race james. And even daves cbr will beat u and it will be his first day riding. Have fun coughin in my smoke jackass.

[This is for the sole purposes of comedy. I do not indend any harm or suffering to OSmightymanOS as he is my irl friend]

Out of both them bikes,,,,,,, i would take the YBR anyday.

i have a YBR 125 '09 i have raced mine against (honda CG, Yamaha R125 and the aprilia rs125 and a CBR 125) granted on a track and i can only say despite mine not being a sports bike i came 2nd to the CBR its not down to the bike its the rider.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online