Hello To Everybody

Jimmy17V4
This post is 4518 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I thought I just drop in and introduce myself to you lot {bear with me, I’ll try and keep it brief}, my name is jimmy I’m 27 and I currently reside in the cambridgeshire area of the world. I am currently working as a machinist within a large engineering company based in east anglia and I have been riding motorbikes since late 2002 {but have had a passion for two wheels since day one}.

I have had a range of motorbike all of which have been yamahas and I can’t really see me changing manufacturer anytime soon {can’t beat them for build quality and reliability}, I have loved every mile ridden on each of these bikes and I have never regretted getting any of them {selling them is a different matter completely}.

1985 V Max 1200

1994 V Max 1200

1994 XV 535

1996 TRX 850

1998 Fazer 600

2001 FZS 1000

2003 XJR1300

2006 YZF R6

2008 YZF R1

Hopefully that was brief enough for you all, and I look forward to joining in with you lot

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Greetings Jimmy, crikey you get through your bikes dont you...some great bikes there, always fancied a go of a v-max but it'll never happen :(

:welcome:

Tell me about it, I didn’t really think about it until I listed them all down “funny that really”.

welcome Jimmy, which was your fave bike out of all them?

If I had to choose one it would probably be the FZS1000, probably one of the best bikes I have ever owned {it'll do anything i ask of and still come back for more}. don’t get me wrong all the bikes I have and still own bring me an endless amount of joy that my other half can’t get her head around, all she see's is transport.

To me a bike is much more than just transport, if that makes any sense {I’ve probably just made myself look pretty dam sad haven’t I}.

If I had to choose one it would probably be the FZS1000, probably one of the best bikes I have ever owned {it'll do anything i ask of and still come back for more}. don’t get me wrong all the bikes I have and still own bring me an endless amounts of joy that my other half can’t get her head around, all she see's is transport.

To me a bike is much more than just transport, if that makes any sense {I’ve probably just made myself look pretty dam sad haven’t I}.

definitely not! most bikers would say the same :thumb:

definitely not! most bikers would say the same :thumb:

Whoops, I forgot a bike on the list, I also had a 1996 YZF600R Thundercat.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online