Pictwarrior

pictwarrior
This post is 4523 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I am a second class petty officer in the US Navy on a destroyer based out of Washington state. I learned to ride on a vstar 250 virago. I currently own a 74 enduro dt 125 and a vstar 950 tourer. the virago was sold back in november to step up to the 950. the enduro is kind of dead right now but i'm trying to fix it.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am a second class petty officer in the US Navy on a destroyer based out of Washington state. I learned to ride on a vstar 250 virago. I currently own a 74 enduro dt 125 and a vstar 950 tourer. the virago was sold back in november to step up to the 950. the enduro is kind of dead right now but i'm trying to fix it.

Hi Pictwarrior, welcome to the forum, but I'm more interested in your navy rank than your bike at this stage.

I served in the Royal Navy and our ranks were Junior Seaman, Able Seaman, Leading Seaman(me) Petty Officer, Chief Petty Officer. Fleet Chief and then Warrant Officer. So my question is where does second class Petty Officer fit into this lot?

I'm going back a few years now but when I was on the "Ark Royal" we visited Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville in Florida, Boy, did we have a fantastic time.

Welcome warrior " :fish: far west of usa, ain"t yeh, i"v been to norfolk Virginia, naval base, & theres plenty Dt enduro fans on here,

Mike,

Enlisted Ranks in the US Navy are as follows"

E1 - Seaman Recruit

E2 - Seaman Apprentice

E3 - Seaman

E4 - Petty Officer 3rd Class

E5 - Petty Officer 2nd Class (me)

E6 - Petty Officer 1st Class

E7 - Chief Petty Officer

E8 - Senior Chief Petty Officer

E9 - Master Chief Petty Officer

• Who's Online (See full list)