First Bike

Alan
This post is 6020 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you think that puts you off frogs, check out one of my lovely dishes i had in cheng-du, china, obviously you cant tell by the pic but it was actually still alive, didnt take long to die though  :(

frog.jpg

It's like the shite they serve in our works canteen :o:blink:

It's like the shite they serve in our works canteen :o  :blink:

must be nice to have a canteen that serves food....fucking pop and crips with the added help of chocolate...wow what a diet :P:angry:

• Admin

Well im off to do a bit of travelling in south east asia, starting in singapore tomorrow. So wonder what joys of food i will have to put up with again. Well at least i will be home next month to stuff myself with normal food again!

my first bike is a 2001 tzr 50 in carlos colours and stickers. although im not old enough to ride yet i have been on a private road a couple of times and i can't believe what i have missed off road all these years. its really comfy and should last me a good couple of years.

im a newbie

ps that frog is rank :sick:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin

Yep bad is an understatement!!!

Back home now, but last week ate an ant egg omlette! They were walking all over it, actually it didnt taste too bad but i still kept reaching! :lol:

Passed my test on the 11th of March. I'm 27 with sod all no claims but I've jumped straight on an R1. I've done about 1200 miles on it in the past couple of weeks. Just to put a smile on your faces the insurance people insist I give them 1800 quid as fair trade for providing me with cover. Big Ouch!

@ least some of you have a works canteen!

Me.....I survive on Coffee & peanuts every night @ work! :rolleyes:

my its kebab and chicken burgers for me when im in work with the healthy appetite of parking in the center on a friday and saturday night watching all the twats beating eachother up coppers chasing cars and the absolutley stunning big titted tarts telling me they like a man in uniform lol but they are all prick teasers :offtopic:

They always say that M8 :lol:

i know i dont really ware a nice uniform just shirt tie trousers security jumper and dr martens lol and a navy blue jackety with gay reflective arm bands ... not my choice but then i would dress as a chicken for what i am earning at the moment

• Admin

then i would dress as a chicken for what i am earning at the moment

:lol::lol::lol:

• Admin

Yep i would have picked the frog anytime :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway nice to see you back B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online