First Bike

Alan
This post is 6010 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I like going to see Vintage MX racing during the winter months.........where I usually see some really well looked after Jawa's ;) ........& they go like stink too! B)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, the first was a right shed a YB100, what a tool but when your fourteen and live in the country it was ace. In the end i think i fell of it that much the gear lever was a pair of mole grips! Then l turned sixteen and had to go all legal with an AR50 which maxed out at 32mph and yes that 2mph was important.

:P

Greetings all, im a 38year old kid that has just purchased a FS600 1988.

My first ever bike was a yamaha RD50 and i loved it.

I havent got a lot of experience in bikes, this is only my 3rd bike (*whispers* 2nd bike was a honda CB250).

Looking forward to learning more from you guys an girls.

Greetings all, im a 38year old kid that has just purchased a FS600 1988.

My first ever bike was a yamaha RD50 and i loved it.

I havent got a lot of experience in bikes, this is only my 3rd bike (*whispers* 2nd bike was a honda CB250).

Looking forward to learning more from you guys an girls.

Hi Tug! Do you mean FZS600?

So how long ago did you lot start riding bikes?

I was my Dad's personal Detailer of his bikes since I was 4 :P ........I've been riding year-round for 20 years now. B)

Hi Tug! Do you mean FZS600?

No, i ment FZ600 lol, but i was so tired my mind was numb :P

I bought it in ipswich, rode to cambridge, then back home to portsmouth, not a bad

first days riding. And do i ache now lol

them jawa's are good bikes. a bloke down the road from me had a jawa jobby jabba once B)

RRRIIIIINNNNGGGG DDDIIIINNNNGGGG DDDIIIINNNNGGG! :D

:lol: reminds me of that fucking crazy frog thing! i liked it at first but not now. put me right off bastard frogs it has :angry: it's the adverts on sky that's killed it's appeal and sickened me i think....

• Admin

The 1st Bike I ever rode.....was a H*nda Z50.......that's right, a Bonafied Monkey-Bike! :lol:

Well i with Scott, my first ever bike was a '83 Honda Z50R with all 3 gears :rolleyes:B)

• Admin

:lol:  reminds me of that fucking crazy frog thing! i liked it at first but not now. put me right off bastard frogs it has :angry: it's the adverts on sky that's killed it's appeal and sickened me i think....

Well if you think that puts you off frogs, check out one of my lovely dishes i had in cheng-du, china, obviously you cant tell by the pic but it was actually still alive, didnt take long to die though :(

frog.jpg

• Admin

Yeah it took me a few beers i can tell you, there was actually two of them along with more discusting stuff! :eusa_sick: The worst part was watching the chinese man eat the head! I was soooo nearly sick. And there was nothing left at the end not even bones :o

• Admin

Yeah i would have died for a pasty!

Its annoying because i didnt get to take photos of the other foods as the people starting shouting at me when i got my camera out, i wish i had just taken them now...

Now let me see... dog, ducks intestines, ox stomach, tongue, snake, frog, fish heads, hmm cant think of anything else off the top of my head. I didnt dare try the scorpian kebabs after that lot just wanted normal food! :o

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online