Foamy has (another) new toy! XD

wild foamy
This post is 4613 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well well peeps, ive given into my urges and bought another turd to play with, it seems to appeal to the ladies a bit more than my old sportage aswell so i guess thats a bonus, not much room in the back for lovin' though :(

IMG00108-20110809-2016.jpg

I call it Mumbles, it has cushions on the back seat with a union jack embroided on them :), im running out of space for all of these toys now...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

oooo i like proper mini's! im guessin its a 1275cc with sports pack and twin h2 / webber carbs?? nice easy cars to work on ...........try and find a bmw k1000 cylender head to slap on it and have loads of fun! :razz:

oooo i like proper mini's! im guessin its a 1275cc with sports pack and twin h2 / webber carbs?? nice easy cars to work on ...........try and find a bmw k1000 cylender head to slap on it and have loads of fun! :razz:

is that a direct fit on the A series engine?

its not a bolt on jobbie :( needs a special kit and some block work ....oh and its a bmw k`100 cylender head, think its 16 valve which gives the engine loads of power gain!

Edited by Paulwhite

then you could go turbo, get a kent cam on there, ect ect and crack it up to 200+ bhp........there was a nice blue 300+bhp mini a while ago that used the A series engine but is was tuned to the dogs and had a secret custom cam and mahoooosive turbo

Na id just stick a V8 in it! with supercharger of course.

Neversaydie; the car was built in 1992 so I doubt you have your arse against my dashboard!

Its a 1275 and apart from an aftermarket exhaust its all standard, and that's how I want to keep it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online