Hi from Bordeaux

oudou
This post is 4668 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, i was surfing around and, doh! i found this wonderfull site ! I surely speak english like my cat, i just hope you can understand me a little, but i can understand what i read (hum... not all, in fact ^^)

I have actually one chappy (my third), a model 543 from switzerland (50cc, 4 speed manual cluch).

Before i had two 13f (2 speed auto), one limited to 30 mph (stock and legal for france), and another tuned with 63cc polini kit, a 17.5 delortho carb and ninja exhaust (55mph). I'm started a project with the 543, i hope reach near 65mph.

My first, after a good refresh in fact, for my wife :

IMG_7484.JPG

My second, when i buy it :

chapvincent.jpg

hu, at this time was running less 20mph :ambulance:

and after lot of work and juste some money :

2010-12-07%25252017.54.44.jpg

IMG_6641.JPG

and now the 543 i'm close to finish (waiting for some polini stuff, and next a ninja or custom exhaust, blinkers, mirror, new seat, side stand...)

IMG_7740.JPG

IMG_7742.JPG

Also had ten years a '86 250 YZ, i sold it last year to a friend for total renew, with factory stock racing engine, but i don't know if he will going deep in mud like before after so much work :P

I have also a WR 250 '96, but not a yam, a husqvarna. More power than YZ, but i regret YZ wich was really an robust and very easy bike (but i was often close to death, but frame was very forgiving, thanks...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great intro oudou. brill pics as well.

To make it a good intro just add a few more bits of info.

Gender? (I presume male, because in your first photo you say. ( My first, after a good refresh in fact, for my wife)

Age?

Interests?

Where from? (presumably France)

No offence intended, but we do get a lot of time wasters on this forum, but my instincts is that you are not one of them.

Failte oudou to the YOC B)

Nice we chappy's you have there.

Great intro oudou. brill pics as well.

To make it a good intro just add a few more bits of info.

Gender? (I presume male, because in your first photo you say. ( My first, after a good refresh in fact, for my wife)

Age?

Interests?

Where from? (presumably France)

No offence intended, but we do get a lot of time wasters on this forum, but my instincts is that you are not one of them.

Ooops, you're right !

I'm 33 years old, father of two young boys, and living in France near Bordeaux. My house is near vineyards, and i work 20km farest at Bordeaux, as graphist (print and mainly 3D).

My wife now have her licence and drive in our familly car, and i have an 89 Honda Prelude (like SI at Us - 2l 150cv, 4WS)... but with 1.55€ one liter of fuel, i try to go at work more often with Chappy's (yeah,one thimble of fuel and i'm ready !!).

I don't have licence for driving motorbike up to 125cc/13cv, so i use 250cc offroad only, and also a honda xlr 125 (in fact with 185 cylinder...) - but this one is in rebuild actually, i'm planning to sell it for pay a full motorbike licence (900€...), and after i dream of an old 500xt with a supermot setup, or a 350RD customized like this <3 <3 <3

I don't like heavy bike, it's more power but often less fun, and since i'm not afraid by 2 stokes engines, i have in mind 250rs, rdlc's, and some other like these with insane rpm !

The 4 speed chappy in France is very, very rare, so it's also cool for me to discuss with other country riders !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online