Hiya

This post is 4715 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, thought I would nip in and introduce myself.

I have had my license for a few years but had to take a little break until I bought my XJ last year, I didn't get out on her much but this year I hope to make up for my little holiday.

I am in the Portsmouth area (and still quite new) and not had the opportunity to explore (damn work such an inconvenience) so if anyone has got any ideas of places I absolutely must see or even just go because I can, I would love to hear them.

Cheers

Piggle

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Piggle and welcome to the nuthouse :huh:

How you doin ?

041037cc.jpg

so if anyone has got any ideas of places I absolutely must see or even just go because I can, I would love to hear them.Cheers Piggle

china go to china n see that wall they have its massive oo oo the grand canyon thats massive too , machu picchu go there thats awsome and high up too erm erm garmishparkenkirchen thats very nice in the winter too you can ski up the zugspitz that has to be done , is that enough :D

Hi Piggle and welcome to the nuthouse :huh:

How you doin ?

041037cc.jpg

oi thats my line :(

welcome to YOC ;)

Erm Reverend,

Great choices for visits although there is one problem....... I WILL get lost, which means I will start to get myself into all sorts of trouble and then the whole thing will just get messy as you like and that's just leaving the house !!! i might have to start with somewhere closer and work up to the rest of the world.

Oh another nut house, a home away from home then.

I have had my license

I am in the Portsmouth area

Cheers

Piggle

Hi Piggle, two things, you spell licence the American way??

Second, Where about in Pompey are you, as you can see by my avitar I was stationed in Gosport.

Apart from the third degree, welcome to the YOC forum.