Hi all

This post is 4708 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

I'm Dean and from Runcorn I'm up for getting out on the bike as much as possible have a red Yamaha Diversion 600

If your thinking of going anywhere then drop me a message as chances are I'll be game for a ride (as long as it's around me, as in I ain't going up to Scotland for a few hour ride :P but would go for a Weekend or longer :) ), but more of a scenery type rider which the occasional fast (mainly dual carriage ways or motorways) riding.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello n welcome brother youll like it on here its a good crack nodoubt there is bound to be some round your neck of the woods out riding some time its better when there is more of you, welcome

I used to be down your way Reverand until a few months ago for uni :)

I will upgrade at some point to the 900 once I've got a bit of experience on the 600 as they are comfy bikes :) your located up Windermere way aren't you Shet? May have a jaunt up there in a few weeks :)

Hi Dean,

Welcome to the YOC.

I'm new here too, and also have a red XJ600 Diversion (there are some pictures in the Gallery) which I bought back in April.

It's the "comfortable" bike that allows my partner and I to enjoy biking together. For purely selfish biking I take the R6, but they both bring their own forms of pleasure.

Anyway, enjoy the Divvy, and your time on here.

Regards

Did Yamaha have a loss of paint for divvies?? They all seem to be Red of Green haha How do you find the paint on yours? don't know whether it's mine or all divvies but the paint on the tank seems to chip very easy :(

Welcome dean" i rode a 600 diversion tnt,,09 plate [ red,:D ] picked it up for a mate,, did see 127mph on a long straight, :rolleyes: , comfy , good brakes, cuddna fault it, B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online