Gday from Swansea Australia.

bengo
This post is 4713 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just found this site and joined yesterday. Im dobbo but on here Im bengo (dobbo was taken) Im 50 and been riding bikes since I was a boy. I started riding in the bush on bultacos and huskys my first roadie was a rd400 with stickers over the 400 (learners are restricted to 250). My next roadie was a rickman honda followed by a suzuki katana 1100. Wrote the kat off and then done up a rd350lc sold that for a trx850 and also got back into dirt bikes with a yz125h and a ty250a still got the yamy dirt bikes but sold the t-rex for a bmw r1100s. Looking forward to converse with you all regards bengo.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bonzer Bengo, welcome to the online equivelent of 'one flew over the cuckoos nest' :huh:

Hi and welcome to the forum. Good intro............... well the bits I understood :D

Thanks for the warm welcome. Im not much chop on the computor and only a one finger typer.

I placed stickers over the 400 on the rd so the cops couldnt tell the capacity while on L plates.

Kat is short for suzuki katana.

T-rex is nickname for a yamaha trx.

Bush means off road,its probably clear as mud now lol.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online