Hello!

This post is 4719 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone!

My name's Jack, Im 17 and I have literally just purchased a 60 plate wr125r in black about an hour ago and I'm over the moon! It's my first 125 and I cannot wait to show the local chavs what a real bike looks like. Other things you might want to know, I live in south derbyshire, I'm a sergeant in the air cadets and I've applied for the RAF. Thats about it really so when I've picked up my bike on thursday I'll put some pics up! And lastly, hope I can gain some useful knowledge from these forums in the future.

Regards,

Jack. :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey everyone!

My name's Jack, Im 17 and I have literally just purchased a 60 plate wr125r in black about an hour ago and I'm over the moon! It's my first 125 and I cannot wait to show the local chavs what a real bike looks like. Other things you might want to know, I live in south derbyshire, I'm a sergeant in the air cadets and I've applied for the RAF. Thats about it really so when I've picked up my bike on thursday I'll put some pics up! And lastly, hope I can gain some useful knowledge from these forums in the future.

Regards,

Jack. :D

Hi Jack, welcome to the forum,and what a cracking introduction, good luck with your new bike, you must be well made up! Good luck getting into the RAF also.

Hello and welcome Jack (with a name like that you really ought to have applied for the Navy :D )

You're next big outlay of cash really needs to be on security, if you don't want those Chavs to show you what an empty garage looks like! As the Army says, Buy the Best! or is that Be the best???? no surely not, it's the Army after all! :lol:

Welcome to the Y-O-C Jack-great intro :) , good luck with getting to the RAF, cant wait to see the pics of your 'baby' B)

:welcome: to the forum Jack

Helluva Intro there ;) .........& Congrats on the purchase of your WR......can't wait to see some pics. B)

Hi and welcome.

Watch out for some of those members who have asked for photos. They may be after a glimpse of you in your uniform ;)

Hello and welcome Jack (with a name like that you really ought to have applied for the Navy :D )................

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online