Roy
This post is 7090 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

on this forum

Thought I'd better introduce meself.

I'm an old bastid brought up on British Iron in the 60's. Got into Yamaha's with a 1966 Cat bought new and graduated to a 2001 Ace again from new. Currently running the 2001 Ace and a Norton Atlas circa 1968 and am rebuilding a T100SS Triumph which I have owned since 1969.

Roy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

on this forum

I'm an old bastid brought up on British Iron in the 60's. Got into Yamaha's with a 1966 Cat bought new and graduated to a 2001 Ace again from new. Currently running the 2001 Ace and a Norton Atlas circa 1968 and am rebuilding a T100SS Triumph which I have owned since 1969.

Roy

WILL YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME, I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE, BLUE ONES ARE FASTER .......... you're getting as bad as NT ...... :lol:

Hi Roy ya old git, you'll get no peace on here ya know ........

stormy,

ps, never met him before in my life .... :wave :tu :duel

WILL YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME, I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE, BLUE ONES ARE FASTER .......... you're getting as bad as NT ...... :lol:

Hi Roy ya old git, you'll get no peace on here ya know ........

stormy,

ps, never met him before in my life .... :wave :tu :duel

:wink:

on this forum

Roy

Look, I'd better explain about Roy, nice guy an all that but, well the authorities only let him out about twice a year, so he gets fings a little confused, I mean take a look at his post " with a 1966 Cat" :shock: now I dunno about you lot, but 1966 was a little early for a Thundercat, and then he compounds it with "Norton Atlas" (which is actually what he calls his antivirus program for his book of maps). :lol:

Then a Thunderace? I dare him to post a picture of what he has done to it, tis' sacrelidge. :twisted:

Best thing I've found is to humour him, let him have his say, then ignore him completely (bit like a drunk at a party).

On the other hand, he is the guy to contact should you any Customs and Excise paperwork explaining to you, as he seems to have quite a large selection with his name on them, especially if you are planning a trip to the continent for a booze run! :buzz

last thing, He's right,

he is an old bastid!!!

:neener

c u later .......................Dad!!!

Look, I'd better explain about Roy, nice guy an all that but, well the authorities only let him out about twice a year, so he gets fings a little confused, I mean take a look at his post " with a 1966 Cat" :shock: now I dunno about you lot, but 1966 was a little early for a Thundercat, and then he compounds it with "Norton Atlas" (which is actually what he calls his antivirus program for his book of maps). :lol: Then a Thunderace? I dare him to post a picture of what he has done to it, tis' sacrelidge. :twisted: Best thing I've found is to humour him, let him have his say, then ignore him completely (bit like a drunk at a party). On the other hand, he is the guy to contact should you any Customs and Excise paperwork explaining to you, as he seems to have quite a large selection with his name on them, especially if you are planning a trip to the continent for a booze run! :buzz last thing, He's right,

he is an old bastid!!!

:neener

c u later .......................Dad!!!

BASTID

Fookin ell.. slight slip of the finger... missed the 9 and hit the 6... 1996 Cat was wot I meant to type. And as for sacrelidge of my Ace conversion... just to say I don't suffer from a sore back now at round town speeds and it still kept up with John Reynolds on a recent track day... apart from round the bendy bits of course :shock:

Yep must admit Customs and Excise are doing there bit to stop legitimate cross border trading between the UK and Europe.. fuckwits. I've even been stopped on the way OUT of the country and given the third degree!!!! So if anyone wants a Section 1 notice just say so.

Yes its true I'm an old bastid....

but

I still

remember

to fill my bike up with petrol not DIESEL like you ya numpty

Laugh... nearly pissed me pants

ya bitch!

wuz still in front of you though ..........

Of course you wuz...

1. I was following you to your place... and I'd never been before

and

2. You were laying a smoke screen like a WW2 destroyer

Case dismissed

:duel

Yes its true I'm an old bastid....

but

I still

remember

to fill my bike up with petrol not DIESEL like you ya numpty

Laugh... nearly pissed me pants

:lol::lol::lol:

2. You were laying a smoke screen like a WW2 destroyer

I bet that brought back some memories then ya ole git!!!

one all. :neener

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online