whats the reg

pompeyshaun
This post is 4670 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi ther, " If you had the plate, you could have applied for a V5, [saying it was lost] but i think without either, you"l need a dating letter, [ manufactures] then re-reg ,

Went to DVLA they found it in seconds from chassis number, job done. Now to get it running!!!!! CDI unit all disconnected, where do the wires go its an 86 model.....

No problem Click here......

Went to DVLA they found it in seconds from chassis number, job done. Now to get it running!!!!! CDI unit all disconnected, where do the wires go its an 86 model.....

Bloody hell you must have got exceptionally good person at DVLA, normally they would not piss on their own granny if sh was on fire to help her

Merv

Bloody hell you must have got exceptionally good person at DVLA, normally they would not piss on their own granny if sh was on fire to help her

Merv

Aye, I'm in the same boat, have frame and engine number,for the XT125, but I need to get the original reg number,so I can get it back on the road.I've rung up and written to to Swansea, they told me to write a letter to Exeter dvla, which I did, they just told me they couldn't help, and to write to Swansea,who in turn told me I needed to get in touch with Exeter DVLA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArgggggggggggh!!!!!!!!!!, The daft thing is, if it was all road legal, and had been stolen from me, but found in a field somewhere, minus the number plate, plod would soon be knocking on my door, by using the vin number, and by presumably getting in touch with DVLA at Swansea.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the same problem with my Yamaha Trail 175 DL, I've only got the vin number which is *CT1-310???* which is only nine numbers and letters long .

You need at least 11 numbers and letters to find it on a web site because it's to old.

Can anyone with other ideas keep posting them on here please.

Twmbach

• 1 month later...