Whats happened to weather?

fli
This post is 4777 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Were great here yesterday sun were out, nice and warm, now its freezing and to top it off it looks like its gonna piss it down, everywhere else same or just sheffield? :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye, a healthy 19°C here in Reading, with sunshine glinting off my dusty chrome and blinding me as I bimble down the country lanes toward a pub lunch.

just sheffield :jossun::eusa_liar:

almost had me fooled drewps.till i saw the second emoticon :eusa_liar: as i am soaked and now i have got home its bloody stopped. :banghead:

Nice and sunny here in London :jossun: Washed my bike AND got a tan B) I see some clouds coming though...

40 degree C heatwave in Loughborough. Sticky tarmac. Schools on holiday......................................... Ahhhh bliss (I lied about the 40 degrees but it tried to rain around lunchtime but didn't quite make it).

Damn...I think I jinxed it!! :(

You think you jinxed it?

You definitely jinxed, you bastid!!!!! Once-sunny Reading is now covered with big-ass black clouds now, right when I'm about to ride home in a vented Summer jacket (ie with panels full of holes)!!!!!

You think you jinxed it?

You definitely jinxed, you bastid!!!!! Once-sunny Reading is now covered with big-ass black clouds now, right when I'm about to ride home in a vented Summer jacket (ie with panels full of holes)!!!!!

:unsure: Sorryyyyy...take care on the road!! Maybe wait it out...I can see a light in the clouds through my window ;)

You think you jinxed it?

Looks like its gone down south then mate, was like that here around the 12 o clock mark. :D

Nice and sunny here in London :jossun: Washed my bike AND got a tan B) I see some clouds coming though...

Decent for some, only thing i got were a cold :lol:

almost had me fooled drewps.till i saw the second emoticon :eusa_liar: as i am soaked and now i have got home its bloody stopped. :banghead:

:lol:

Lovely weather here for the last 2 weeks :P

Lovely weather here for the last 2 weeks :P

yea, in Donegal sunbed centre! B)

A more toned down version of the weather now... Still blindingly bright, but not so warm.

Please stop taking about the weather. Every time someone posts here, it gets worse!!!!!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online