Hi, my name is ____ and I have a riding problem

This post is 4794 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone, I just thought I would do the mandatory introduction. I have an 07 Red R6 that I endearingly (and sometimes spitefully) refer to as "The Red Devil". We have a love-hate relationship that has been thriving for about 2 years now. There have been times where I've considered getting rid of her, but like a battered spouse I continually come back. I see great potential in her and hope that one day she will seek therapy and resolve her issues independently; because the problem is all hers, not mine. ;) However, I must remember that there are two of us in this relationship and with that being said I am here, introducing myself and doing my part. Then again, perhaps that is why we are all here: as members of a support group for faithful devotee's to our two wheeled soul-mates...

On a serious note:

I live in CA, the southern central valley part where a significant portion of the awesome roads and racetracks are. I tend to clock a lot of mileage on my bikes and prefer the twisties over the drag strip/tarmac. I've been riding for about 7 years now and I also own a 2004 ninja ZX6-R, which has carried me all around CA, on a few race tracks, and even put me in the hospital after a minor disagreement on said race track. We have since reconciled our differences and are sustaining in a long and lasting relationship... so far.

Anyway, enough about me. Thanks for having me, I'll be asking lots of questions.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the Dog house MoM B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online