From the land of the rising sun

barkwindjammer
This post is 4772 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The next time your doing a job that requires a bit of patience, you know like oiling your chain or polishing chrome then think 'Tsuba'

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 4 weeks later...

I would have thought the Japanese would have designed a machine to automate this? Just stamp it out on a press and a little hand finishing. In the local TK Maxx ;) for £2.50.

I would have thought the Japanese would have designed a machine to automate this? Just stamp it out on a press and a little hand finishing. In the local TK Maxx ;) for £2.50.

China Will " give them time, :D

The next time your doing a job that requires a bit of patience, you know like oiling your chain or polishing chrome then think 'Tsuba'

Hi, from the lady with the yamaha!!! watched both part 1 and 2 amazing a true craftsman at work. Have another biker friend who is a welder think will forward it to him :blink:

China Will " give them time, :D

They already do, just not at £2.50 (probably is to be fair)! I used to collect and sell swords on eBay back in

the day when you were allowed to do so! A lot of the Tsuba' were mass produced by some tradition defiling arse!

This video however... epic, watched both parts and fair play to the bloke it looks awesome!

• Who's Online (See full list)