Dt125x

wildkid
This post is 4883 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

looks good :thumb: Not sure about the yellow stripes, a bit bright for my taste.

Can i suggest you post a bit about yourself in the bar section, an introduction kind of thing. It goes down very well with the regulars on here, myself included. :icon_wink:

Looks good but I agree about the yellow stripes, not against stripes per'se but yellow?

Long live 2 strokes wildkid :thumb: whereabouts are you?

What do you think about the DTX?

Just wanted something to stand out, Yeh agreed about the 2 strokes, i know their high maintinance, but fuck me are they a lot more fun than 4 stroke's unless your talking 600's and 1000's, im located in south east in crawley west sussex mate.

Dtx overall rating, id say its a great bike, quite a high riding position but being 6 ft 4 its perfect for me, handles like a dream, great powerband when fully derestricted like mine, kinda feels as if your guna fly off the back lol...

Great handling, and my tires (avon rear- Bridgestone bt45 front) grip very well even in the wet, got'a admit that everytime i go to come home from work/college or a mates, you just love riding it mate.

Edit: also forgot to add, brembo front big disc and the back disc stop the bike in a matter of seconds, great brakes overall aswell

Yeah for a lightweight bike that brake must be quite something. I have a DTR, not the best brakes but adequate...especially compared to DT175 drums :blink:

Ive never had my tires slide even in the wet, im just waiting till the weather starts getting a bit better to test it to its full potential.

Welcome Wild kid , nice DT, puts C.Board. Dave"s to shame :D .. His is seriously fast tho":rolleyes: . & i mean Fast, [170cc]

I used to go to Crawley " 1980s, to a bike shop LEASK Husqvarna. to pick up parts [ we were works team MotoX.] is this shop still there,:unsure: Perry Leask was the son, was a while ago. Dexy"s Midnite Runners , [ come on EIlene was on radio in workshop,] thats the year,

Welcome Wild kid , nice DT, puts C.Board. Dave"s to shame :D .. His is seriously fast tho":rolleyes: . & i mean Fast, [170cc]

I used to go to Crawley " 1980s, to a bike shop LEASK Husqvarna. to pick up parts [ we were works team MotoX.] is this shop still there,:unsure: Perry Leask was the son, was a while ago. Dexy"s Midnite Runners , [ come on EIlene was on radio in workshop,] thats the year,

Cheers mate, nope not that i know of lol, only motorcycle shop in crawley now is P&H motorcyles and their rediculously expensive ..., i really need a tail tidy though with that piece of garbage hanging off the back, just ruins the bike lol

Yeh i know i just gota wait till i get paid as their like 41 quid lol

Made one for a college project last year, cost me all of about £9. Still not fitted it though :rolleyes:

Made one for a college project last year, cost me all of about £9. Still not fitted it though :rolleyes:

Lol, there's always time mate, i got carbon LED indicators on mine already, just need the tail tidy to go with it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online