Yamagod ???

blackhat250
This post is 4875 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Was eating a tin of corned Beef tnight, & thot " wonder where Yamagod is, :unsure: Hes an Argy isn"t he , " gulp "

And little dave- Live to ride," Aquilla , They were all big inputters on here, where they all gone ? :huh:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cool Merv " Hey Merv" did you know tony" of the yorkshire Strokers, was a guitarist in Ten Pole Tudor :) i remember them

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

click edit mr Blackhat and you will see that you do not need the forum code url things just paste the url into the post with nothing added

merv

Tony never said he was in tent pole tudor but I know he knows Ed tent pole, I have known Tony through the net for several years and met him in Brid one sunday afternoon when i was there unloading crabs a few years ago

Merv

I got lots of tent poles, whooo raa whoo raa whoo waahay

Thats them drewps" turn that link to a cube please some one :) . am fked if i can . :angry:

Merv" he says[ tony] that he got sick of playing Swords of a Thousand men ,, recog nize the man on guitar ?:D

Get-1.jpg

one sunday afternoon when i was there unloading crabs a few years ago

What Clinic did you meet him in " you dirty buggers :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online