intro

johnthebodge
This post is 4918 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

greetings and felicitations from a new member as you can see from the photo

i have a dragstar and i love it used to ride English bikes but got to old to get my leg over.

also i would to purchase a yoc badge

regards john

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Great intro John (this should be pinned ;) ) welcome to 'the ward' :huh: , lots of friendly peeps on here (some of them are 'no right wired'-if you get my drift), and you've clinched a limited edition Y-O-C patch-they've got serial numbers you know, when I'm in my 70's I'm gonna trot along to the 'Antiques roadshow' wearing mine and when the cameras are rolling-stumble into some very expensive breakables-should give the Y-O-C some free publicity-if not then it should be a great day out in any case :huh:

thanks everybody for your replies

1st answer a mere 59 10/12ths

2nd wot is a linky in my sig is it some sort sexual ritual that new members have to go through??

3rd hello chris from esher.

4th hello paulwhite

and finally the thought of going on the antiques roadshow got me thinking in 2 months time i will be one.

veni veidi aqua.

used to ride English bikes but got to old to get my leg over.

regards john

welcome john, to old to get your leg over. :lol: 59 & 10/12ths your still a youngster not even old enough for a bus pass, still get my leg over as well as ride my bikes B)

Where dyu normally ride round G'ford? You head up to Newlands much? One of my favourite routes is Newlands Corner to Box Hill...

only just moved to gford from chichester but know newlands and box hill from the late 60and70s on the way to worthing or brighton good days.

the linky (A link you press with the aid of a mouse)

is the writing which says

9 YOC patches left :icon_arrowd:

ahhhh that's such a coincidence.

I always hit the route down to chichester to see some mates in college that way.

There's a brilliant little road I took last time, A286 - small lanes round through the trees and that.

As for Worthing, the a24 is a brilliant road down that way.

When I get my bigger bike (Im on a 125 draggy at the moment) perhaps I could show you some nice roads round here :)

Chris

the linky (A link you press with the aid of a mouse)

is the writing which says

9 YOC patches left :icon_arrowd:

ok you will have to bear with me on this as i am new to this internet lark and not sure if im pressing the right button

what is a paypal and how do i get one

regards john

ok you will have to bear with me on this as i am new to this internet lark and not sure if im pressing the right button

what is a paypal and how do i get one

regards john

PLEASE, Mr John, may I use this quote in my signature? LOL.

Paypal is a way to pay online. You can, effectively, send money to someone by simply typing in their email address and hitting how much money you wish to send to them. obv there are a couple more steps - like signing up yourself, and putting in your card/bank details or something.

www.paypal.co.uk --> it's quite self explanatory.

After you've signed up, and put down the card you wish payment to come from, it's simply a case of hitting "send money", typing in whoever's email you wish to send money to, and BAM, you're done.

Hope this sheds some light.

p.s. It's quite safe, in fact, sometimes too safe.

Chris

welcome john, to old to get your leg over. :lol: 59 & 10/12ths your still a youngster not even old enough for a bus pass, still get my leg over as well as ride my bikes B)

i was speaking metaphorically i can get my leg over its getting off that's the problem well one of them anyway

regards john

PLEASE, Mr John, may I use this quote in my signature? LOL.

Paypal is a way to pay online. You can, effectively, send money to someone by simply typing in their email address and hitting how much money you wish to send to them. obv there are a couple more steps - like signing up yourself, and putting in your card/bank details or something.

www.paypal.co.uk --> it's quite self explanatory.

After you've signed up, and put down the card you wish payment to come from, it's simply a case of hitting "send money", typing in whoever's email you wish to send money to, and BAM, you're done.

Hope this sheds some light.

p.s. It's quite safe, in fact, sometimes too safe.

Chris