End of an Era.....

vic-fzr600
This post is 4921 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Folks!

Sorry ive not been about much recently - what have i missed???

Thought I had to share the news that the FZR is gone.

Had enough of throwing money at it with no reward so sold it :(

Bought a replacement already, commuting daily which is the whole point!

Would love to buy another Fizzer in the future, but would def be as a project instead of daily rider.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi mate, hope it was another Yam?

we're hoping to get a meet at the NW200 next year, so watch this space!!

hi mate, hope it was another Yam?

we're hoping to get a meet at the NW200 next year, so watch this space!!

Afraid i've done the unthinkable & been unfaithful to the brand :(

Have always wanted a big twin so went for it.

However, I did buy my eldest son a PW50 for his 6th birthday so not a total loss.

Will definately get another Fizzer sometime in the future, loved the 2 i've had but just had too much crap with the last one & need a reliable daily runner.

Def keep me posted about the NW meet, I'll be heading that way with my mates (even got some free accomodation & secure parking sorted!! )

Bought a Honda VTR1000. Really liking it so far though it's a big change from the FZRs I'm used to

Aye,,indeed,,,a good bike from what i here,,,,nice one

the sound of a big V-twin,,,,,,,,,reall nice

Oh no you bought one of THOSE.........

Bloke next door had one for 2 years. His only complaint was it drank fuel like mad. 30mpg and less. That may of been him of course.

What are you going to do?, no running repairs, no suspect parts, wont corrode through the winter and comfortable for a sports bike.

Where's the attraction, :D

Oh no you bought one of THOSE.........

Bloke next door had one for 2 years. His only complaint was it drank fuel like mad. 30mpg and less. That may of been him of course.

What are you going to do?, no running repairs, no suspect parts, wont corrode through the winter and comfortable for a sports bike.

Where's the attraction, :D

LMAO, Can definately agree about the fuel consumption - its a thirsty beast.

However, think part of that is still down to the novelty factor of the noise. Also, theyre really lumpy at low revs so tend to kick down the gears too.

Will ad pics when photobucket finishes its 'maintenance'

Well, the twin keeps surprising!

Previous owner had fitted a set of tyres purchased from someone who did track days - so they're basically scuffed slicks.

As you can imagine theyre a real handful in this weather until they get warmed up.

Ended up putting on a hell of a show for some schoolkids today as she spun the rear up & shook like a champ!! lol

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online