I will show you mine, If you show me yours

Vez
This post is 4982 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest attila

sorry but all my charity and donaitions are focast for darian house appeal.we put on shooting avents throught the year at different venues.

A great cause to raise money for kids should not have to go through pain and they to also help the families

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

and most of the money goes to the children and not into admin as does a lot of charity donations. rspca for one.

Guest attila

You know what i think we have managed to take this post right of topic (guess we are just grumpy old men) so people what have you got lets see em

Right-back to the topic

top right hand corner of page (the garage) is a delectable XJ600 ? :huh:

http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/

OK...here's mine.... B)

Just got it back together after a top-end rebuild & some powder-coating done to the frame & skidplate...

IMG_1306.jpg

Had it back together last weekend, but after a quick test ride I discovered an oil leak & the base of the barrel! <_<

Tore it down & sorted the issue with a proper ReTorque of everything.....Works Great now! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Attila, Im new to this forum. Do I know you from the rs warrior forum? Im from the Midlands and have a warrior myself... seem to be few and far between! Russ

Awesome bike! I noticed a few nice mods Ive got planned for my warrior. Ill post some pics when I get my paintjob finished!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online