Power Ranger, Good or Bad?

mike1949
This post is 5048 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I think what I'm trying to say is as long as she's happy then so am I.

And to find out if she is happy you must listen to what she says,,,,i mean, not just the ordinary day to day stuff,,,,, rather like when you ask her something, really listen !

The same answer to a question can have different meanings. It is up to you to pick out the REAL meaning to find out if she is happy !

Thats my 2cent worth to ya .:)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

And to find out if she is happy you must listen to what she says,,,,i mean, not just the ordinary day to day stuff,,,,, rather like when you ask her something, really listen !

The same answer to a question can have different meanings. It is up to you to pick out the REAL meaning to find out if she is happy !

And you know you have really screwed it up when you ask them how's it going and you get 'oh nothing' as the answer...(shudder)

Cheers 2 Wheels. I really do value your advice, it's not easy for a 61 year old understanding an 18 year old, but on the whole we get on very well together. I know when she want's something by the way she asks, Daddy darling, or, Father dear. One thing we do have in common is music.

As some of you are aware we are fortunate to have some celebrities on this here Forum, i.e. did you know 'Oldgitonabike' is Charlie Reid from the band the proclaimers?-I kid you not, he's one of the celebs on the forum who dont mind having their identity revealed, and neither does Mike,

here he is

http://media.photobucket.com/image/uncle%20albert/05npatterson_2008/buster_merryfield.jpg?o=41

Funny you should say that James, because everytime I say "WHEN I WAS IN THE NAAAAAVY" My lot call me Uncle Albert, why I do not know.

Also I have got a very rare expensive armchair, when I'm at work if anybody tries to sit in my armchair my wife say's, "You can't sit there, that's Hitlers chair."

Well I'm hoping that in your will that armchair is gonna be left to a trusty Scot, and not left out for the charity shop by your offspring :P

"now duwing the woah"!

http://media.photobucket.com/image/uncle%20albert/05npatterson_2008/buster_merryfield.jpg?o=41

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online