Things I hate today....

N_Tart
This post is 7158 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Today I hate My other halfs GSXR600. Got knocked of it at Silverstone yesterday and now I have got to pay to fix it again!

I also hate washing machines as mine decided to die this morning and I have got to buy a new one AND use the launderette until it comes.. Bye bye RD... :cry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That just sounds waaaaaaay too familiar there N_ :wink:

Don't Give Yet though........Good things DO come to those who wait :D

Could be worse I suppose... don't think I'm gonna ride the gixer 6 anymore tho. Funny really I've ridden his 1000 more times than he has and never had any problems! :lol:

get off my gixxer cos i have to fix her...u fuck that washing machine and i'm gonna borst ya spleen :lol:

well thats all i can cum up with :oops:

Jeez Beez..........You're a Poet & you don't Know it! :mrgreen:

yeah keets eat ya heart out :oops:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm teaching a girl to ride bikes at the moment but with the crap weather it's a wee bit difficult.

Started her off on the RG500 - didn't like it so went to the YPVS 350. It's got a savagely tuned motor and guess what - she didn't like it either.

So, yesterday and in a fit of depression I rolled out the just rebuilt RZV500 with it's reworked / tuned RD500 lump in situ and bristling new Swarbrick spannies. It's done 100 miles since it's MOT which is about 90 miles more than the total current engine life. RZV paint (ran outa cash on this one) and a lot of odds and sods - Goodriges, new Pirelli Dragon super Corsas etc..etc..etc... guess what - she don't like it.

'It's too heavy' and 'Ther all smell smokey'.

I wish I still had the R1 - there you go byatch, ride that and shut up.

If you let me ride those three I promise to love them all. I could almost bring myself to kill for an RD500 at the moment :(

As much as the RD500 is a great bike to look at and, it's a Yam (most important), frankly it's impotant.

I bought a couple of scrappers about 2 years back, flogged the engine and alot of the parts from one bike to fund the extreme tuning and blueprint of the other engine. One bike came with Swarbricks and some big carbs, dyna coils and some trick kit like braided hoses, steering damper and fork braces etc..

I lost interest in it until recently where a lot of time is now on my hands - sold off the chassis and just about every non essential item to raise more cash and picked up and RZV500. Riped out the motor, loom and electrics, ditched the pipes and essentially built up an RZV on a UK registration with a madly worked engine.

It's quick for an RD500 but that's not saying much I'm afraid.

Save your doe and get an RG500, just dressing back the welds in the front headder pipes sees you over 80rwhp which will easily waste a piped RD500.

Bloody RZV broke my heart and wallet :cry:

Just to update things my tumble dryer and microwave have also now died ( I guess thats the peril of buying everything together?) anyway I'm scared to turn on my PS2 now :cry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online