DODGY DEALER

happysnapper
This post is 5064 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All......and good afternoon

Has anyone had problems with PA-Motorcylces of Ashbourne

Derbyshire?

I bought some coils from them way back in June last year which turned out to be faulty, every time I email then about a refund they just ignore me, have even sent a recorded letter also ignored!

Just wondered if any members have had a similar experience, I for one will never buy or recommend them again!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

no sorry , take them through the small claims court, it does work although its a slow process as I've used this myself.

When did the coils display evidence of faults and in what way were they faulty?

Could be they are past/have no warranty on the parts. Could be an issue between you and the manufacturer direct (I highly doubt this though, since your contract of sale was with the dealer).

Have you spoken with Trading Standards yet?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All......and good afternoon

Has anyone had problems with PA-Motorcylces of Ashbourne

Derbyshire?

I bought some coils from them way back in June last year which turned out to be faulty, every time I email then about a refund they just ignore me, have even sent a recorded letter also ignored!

Just wondered if any members have had a similar experience, I for one will never buy or recommend them again!

you've had the coils over a year and are expecting a refund now?

Coils failed after 50 miles.....

It has been over a year since I bought them but I have been trying for about 10 months to get this sorted, they have never replied to my email or recorded letters.

Trading standards are now looking into this for me.