I've been away......

Gas up - Let's Go!
This post is 5096 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Chaps,

You may have noticed that I've been quiet for a few weeks. This is mainly due to taking on an off-road trip through Spain & Portugal. I think the last tally was 818 miles of dirt'n dust on the XT660Z.

Anyway, here's one or two pictures for you all.

The usuall, 'leaving blighty' picture from the back of the boat looking at Plymouth..

Port002.jpg

the entertainment wasn't too bad on the ferry

Port005.jpg

and before we'd even hit the trails the heat of rush hout in Santander took it's toll on the only XT-R that was with us.

Port006.JPG

We stayed over in Potes in Northern Spain for the first night, riding south past a huge lake that was as still as a tombe

Port007.JPG

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

then it was time to hit the dirt........

Port003.JPG

and some trails

Port008.JPG

and some less used trails !!

Port010.JPG

and some open space

Port012.JPG

and more space

Port013.JPG

and hidden gems, this place was a good hour or two off any tarmac, turn left at 'nowhere' and this place was just beyond the middle of it.

Port014.JPG

Port015.JPG

off course, there was the odd puncture along the way......

Port016.JPG

but the scenery did for me

Port017.JPG

not forgetting the dirt riding.....

Port018.JPG

Some cool pics there Gassy, I'm not envious at all ! :unsure::D

Nice one Darren, i'm sat here in in Plymouth reading this and thinking where's my bike and what time is the next ferry. But alas it will be more likely a trip up dartmoor tommorow to look at the ponies with the missus. :rolleyes:

Nice one Gas

Bet that was fun. B)

nice legs but how was the face and voice

OG what ya up too in my birth town, have ya still got my number if you go right over the moor and stop just before you fall of the north westcorner of devon thats where i am

Port005.jpg