In case you didn't know.........

Pete
This post is 7216 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im not gonna even get into that one because you do realise englands alot bigger than scotland (i think)

1 toilet flush (thomas crapper)

2 alot more than penecillan

3 beagle mars probe that crashed

i dont know you are brighter than me . any lets stop being sad and arguing about what counteries are best because you know we will win hands down

Yeah, but Scottish people don't have surnames like crapper :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

we invented football  :wink:

yeah we know :roll: don't worry baz i wont hold that against you mate :twisted: :lol:

indeed, here we have surnames like Mccrapper 8)  :lol:  :lol:

and mcprick and mctwat and mcwanker

oh yes we also invented the post it.

just face it lads and you know its true years ago scotland was are dumping ground that where we dumped alot of different languaged tossers which is what bought you lot here you are all ugly and the women all where trousers whilst the men ware skirts and you are so gay you believe the is a monster in youe lake which is another that makes you stupid you cant apell or pronounce lakes...

and for you to say theres to many englsh in scotland stop and think how many of you numptys live down here because they know they get a better life

hehehehe :lol: we wear skirts cos we're hard right :twisted: post it's are shite :twisted: nessie is real :oops: :lol::lol: and it's not lakes fer fuck sake it's loch :twisted: and yes that is the correct spelling and i bet you couldnt pronounce it, you english say it like 'lock' hahaha :lol: bring up some flem boy it's loccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :wink: and if there are alot of scottish down there it's because they need to get well paid work to afford a house back up in jockland as you lot are buying up the houses for daft money :twisted: :lol: what do you reckon axl?

what do you reckon axl?

I reckon he's just one of of far to many wankers tht need shutting up for good!!!. After all who the fuck are hated and get kicked out of countries for shite behavour regarding football, Mmmm!!!.

It's not the Scots, Irish, welch ect, it's these fuckin' wankers, cause they simply haven't a fuckin' clue how to conduct themselve's.

Y'know sumthin', I wish someone would build a wall round the "cuntry" and fill the bottom half!!!, we just dont need them, and never have.

• Admin

Being english have to ask this. If wales and scotland are so good, why do the majority of you lot live in england :shock:

Being english have to ask this. If wales and scotland are so good, why do the majority of you lot live in england  :shock:

Your joking aren't you!, when was the last time you were "up north" of Scotland, it's full of E*****h, there fekin' everywhere.

They buy all the everything, and you say were all down there, aye right!!, just tell the last one who leaves to put the light's out.

Your joking aren't you!, when was the last time you were "up north" of Scotland, it's full of E*****h, there fekin' everywhere.

They buy all the everything, and you say were all down there, aye right!!, just tell the last one who leaves to put the light's out.

8) 8) :lol::lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online