In case you didn't know.........

Pete
This post is 7216 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

bonscottimage25.jpg

[ ] There's no excuse for Suzuki ownership!

[X] Bon was The Man!

[ ] You want a nice Thumper you do!

[ ] Warning! Internet Riding God bullshitting in progress!

[ ] PM Mozzy!

[ ] Just say NO to Mullets!

[ ] We didn't bother with that any of that shit in my day!

[ ] That's a girl's bike!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

In their early days they did a lot of spots on the Aussie "Countdown" programme.

That particular one in 75 caused a major public outcry cos Bon dressed as a schoolgirl.

Questions were even asked in the Aussie Parliament about banning AC/DC as they were seen as corrupting the morals of youngsters! :lol:

That particular one in 75 caused a major public outcry cos Bon dressed as a schoolgirl.

Maybe he shoulda taken the route that Angus did.......& dress like a SchoolBoy :wink:

Damn Governments!....always tryin' to protect us from ourselves :roll:

Here's a photo that Alan will like.

Not many people know that Bon and both the Young brothers were Scottish, but emigrated to Oz as children.

I do recall learning that a few years back :wink: 8)

heh u wanna know where the youngsters get there attitude from? parants! quite simply becuase they look up to them and copy what they do, which in turn then rubs off onto there mates. also parants telling there kids to 'grow up' doesnt help as to them been grown up is swearing and drinking etc etc

you should all be glad the scots get everywhere, we invented alot of the major modern day things we all know and depend on!8)

eg.

pnuematic tyre 8)

telephone

television 8)

thermos flask :D

anaesthesia

kaliedoscope :lol:

steam engine 8)

colour photo 8)

penicillin

radar

antiseptics

beat that ya woofters :lol:

you should all be glad the scots get everywhere, we invented alot of the major modern day things we all know and depend on!8)

eg.

pnuematic tyre 8)  

telephone

television 8)  

anaesthesia

steam engine 8)  

colour photo 8)  

penicillin

radar

antiseptics

They can't!, cause there all woofters :twisted: :lol::P

eg.

pnuematic tyre 8)  

telephone

television 8)  

anaesthesia

steam engine 8)  

colour photo 8)  

penicillin

radar

antiseptics

im not gonna even get into that one because you do realise englands alot bigger than scotland (i think)

1 toilet flush (thomas crapper)

2 alot more than penecillan

3 beagle mars probe that crashed

i dont know you are brighter than me . any lets stop being sad and arguing about what counteries are best because you know we will win hands down

im not gonna even get into that one because you do realise englands alot bigger than scotland (i think)

i dont know you are brighter than me . any lets stop being sad and arguing about what counteries are best because you know we will win hands down

Yea youv'e all got bigger mouths too :lol: :twisted: :wink:

Beat us hands down my arse!!.............