Way of life or accessory?

Beezkneez
This post is 7249 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Fashion accessory or way of life  

1. 1. Fashion accessory or way of life

• Fashion Accessory
    • Way of life
    • No opinion
    • I ride a suzuki so it doesnt count

Bikes....Fashion accessory or way of life?

Definate way of life for me 8)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

biker for life 8) all year round, even on a snowy december day when the weekend warriors have their crotch rockets locked away and been using the car for the last 4 months :roll: bikes all the way, transport, fun, image, lifestyle, oil, grease, noise, girls 8)

You have to bear in mind that the fashion victims consider themselves real bikers too. They know no different.

It's like being a twat really. Does a twat know he's a twat? Don't think so....cos he's too much of a twat to know it!

You have to bear in mind that the fashion victims consider themselves real bikers too. They know no different.

It's like being a twat really. Does a twat know he's a twat? Don't think so....cos he's too much of a twat to know it!

are you calling me a twat? :lol::lol::lol:

my hair isnt twatish :twisted: it's not a mullet(!!!!!!) and at the moment it's rather like my avatar pic 8) i'm the last in the long line mate you had better be nice to me :lol: 8) :twisted:

I don't understand this Suzuki thing. They have some great bikes in their range and have made some of the best road bikes of all time in my opinion. The air/oil cooled GSX engine is accepted to be one of if not the greatest engine of the modern era and the basis of the current water cooled GSXR range which have been at or next to top of the performance tree for many years. Suzuki gearboxes are superb in my experience. They are all built down to a price, but in recent years build has improved. My own Bandit 12 was marginally down in all performance areas than my next bike a Honda 13, but was in real world terms a far better and more robust machine.

So really the line should be:

There is no excuse for Ducati ownership. Their overpriced, overhyped bikes are simply obliterated by all comparable models by all the Japanese makers. Now they have lost their 250cc advantage in BSB and WSB, even the virtually standard, underdeveloped ZX10s and R1s are comfortably up to speed.

Just my opinion.

PS don't tell Pete where I am :arrow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online