NEWBIE :-)

fabgal
This post is 5438 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Im brand new to forum, this is my first post just to say hello :-)

I have a 2005 R6 and for some reason I have had a few guys jaw's dropping when they see i'm a lady............been quite funny!.......any other girls on here with same problem lol!

Anyhoo............hope to chat with some of you:-)

fabgal

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all,

Im brand new to forum, this is my first post just to say hello :-)

I have a 2005 R6 and for some reason I have had a few guys jaw's dropping when they see i'm a lady............been quite funny!.......any other girls on here with same problem lol!

Anyhoo............hope to chat with some of you:-)

fabgal

foamy has that problem.....

(I really need to stop teasing that boy.....)

anyhow, welcome

foamy has that problem.....

(I really need to stop teasing that boy.....)

you gonna get it, yankee boy... :angry:, if i ever catch ye' on my land again!

always nice to see a lady rider nice to meet you and im new here to.....

safe driving but guess if us blokes knew a girlie was on the bike well be a few accidents as our eyes wouldnt be facing front ways would they :D

you'd know i was a girl, i'm extremely small and i have all black leathers/lid but for the pink gloves :-)

i have a fair few guys jaws dropping when i get off the bike..............its hilarious :-)

you'd know i was a girl, i'm extremely small and i have all black leathers/lid but for the pink gloves :-)

i have a fair few guys jaws dropping when i get off the bike..............its hilarious :-)

hey well guess ill have to ride up north one day and see for myself and im thinking of doing that soon on my FJ any good ideas wheres good to pitch a tent in scotland??? your back garden?? :D

hey well guess ill have to ride up north one day and see for myself and im thinking of doing that soon on my FJ any good ideas wheres good to pitch a tent in scotland??? your back garden?? :D

i dont think my fiance would be too chuffed at that :D:blink: ............

certainly can recommend some good runs in scotland though.

i dont think my fiance would be too chuffed at that :D:blink: ............

certainly can recommend some good runs in scotland though.

hey well guess not such a good idea but was only after pitching the tent honest :lol:

and yes im sure ill be heading north soon just need to sort out when and then hopefully get my teenager son on the back and scare the crap out of him :D

not really just getting him to sit still is enough to scare the life out of him!!

hey well guess not such a good idea but was only after pitching the tent honest :lol:

and yes im sure ill be heading north soon just need to sort out when and then hopefully get my teenager son on the back and scare the crap out of him :D

not really just getting him to sit still is enough to scare the life out of him!!

lol...........i'll believe you ;-)

Yep...indeed....another R6 girlie here....HOLA :wavey:

...and yeah...u do turn some heads when you pull up next to a bloke at the lights or when u get to your destination and take off your lid :lol:

:welcome: to the forum

Yep...indeed....another R6 girlie here....HOLA :wavey:

...and yeah...u do turn some heads when you pull up next to a bloke at the lights or when u get to your destination and take off your lid :lol:

:welcome: to the forum

excellent :D glad to meet you fellow R6 rider :-)...............i just cant get over how good that bike actually is..........amazing!

are you on curvy riders too?.............

xx

What ??

A girlie on a bike, and no smooth Foamy titterings ?? Has the sun affected him ??

PS - Welcome along fabgal. I was at Hartside yesterday (along with 1.2 million others!) and there were a few girlies on bikes. Always good to see. stay safe.

Meh - Just another biker.

Gender is usually the last thing on my mind when a rider goes past.

Hi fabgal and welcome to the site did have a yammi but i now ride my beautiful naked b6 have spoken to you on the curvy site (leeds)

Hi fabgal and welcome to the site did have a yammi but i now ride my beautiful naked b6 have spoken to you on the curvy site (leeds)

hiya leeds, yup remember you :-).............just been on there..........we have peole wanting to sit their test with no training :-(!

xx

hiya leeds, yup remember you :-).............just been on there..........we have peole wanting to sit their test with no training :-(!

xx

well that aint gonna happen is it :blink:

well that aint gonna happen is it :blink:

you'd be surprised....some people are actually encouraging her..............she's only done around 200 miles on a 125 and is planning on taking the new test!................nightmare! did i mention she crashed her forst 125??..............i'm worried sick for her!

What ??

A girlie on a bike, and no smooth Foamy titterings ??

My confidence has been severely battered after all the BombayTV videos :(

Welcome to the forum fabgal

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online