Right Lad's

axl
This post is 7277 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good thinking Bud. That metal guy is getting on my nerves too.

nowt wrong with a bit of metal :hbang rock!

on saturday shall a load of us go and bombard the suziki forum with posts :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Hi dudes, I just read the thread with that suzuki bloke. I thought it was bloody hilarious and I'll tell you for why - as a suzuki owner wtf is he doing on this site anyway, did he mistakenly type y-a-m-a-h-a when he meant to type suzuki? Surely when you think about it he is probably some 14 year old kid gobbing off cos he got nothing to do when dodging school and if he is an adult then his manner and tone demonstrate that he is a complete terry f**kwit anyway. Also, if Canadians and Canada are so great why is he in Birmingham? I know we're all Yam owners but any bike is better than none. I think you should not have banned him so soon so we could have all laffed some more at him and his big canuck ego. Quality.

$hando

I think it was felt that he had gone beyond the point of being just an annoyance...he had started threatening members and was goading the Mods to ban him.

Unless they're seen to act then it's a recipe for "anything goes" like some other places. :roll:

Like you say Xt it's one thing having a good ol slagging game, and piss take, but another when you blatantly just tear people to bit's verbally, thats just not on!.

It's quite obvious to me (and prolly the rest of us too) he just came in for one thing in mind only, and thats why he's gone!

I can see your point there lads. I suppose it's better not to take the bate in such cases as any sign of effect just spurs them on even more. Still, if that's the type of thing he fills his spare time with then he must be one sad and lonely or deranged individual, probably all.

$hando

Still, if that's the type of thing he fills his spare time with then he must be one sad and lonely or deranged individual, probably all.

Agreed mate...I wouldn't wish Suzuki ownership on anybody! 8)

• Admin

Yeah i feel sorry for them, you really shouldnt take the piss though. I try not to look at them when i see them as i too feel embarassed :oops:

Yeah i feel sorry for them, you really shouldnt take the piss though. I try not to look at them when i see them as i too feel embarassed  :oops:

hahaha :lol::lol: great alex 8)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online