Moto GP today

Perro46
This post is 5489 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

far as I know it got cancelled as I was waiting for it to come on last night. :(

far as I know it got cancelled as I was waiting for it to come on last night. :(

yes drewps cancelled due to torrential rain! they said it only rains in quatar six times a year, when they were interviewing toseland in the pits he just laughed and said every time he had been there it rained and he had been there more than six times.

It was run Tonight 6.45pm Eurosport 2.

1) Stoner (Ran away with it)

2) Rossi

3) Lorenzo

I dont think toseland finnished he ran off at the end of the straight, and was running last. His team mate Edwards came fourth.

Adam.

3 Yamaha's in the top 4 positions.......Sweet! :thumb:

Anybody see the 250 race? :unsure:

Was a real cracker! B)

125 and 250 was great racing even though cut short, gutted I missed monday's action as toby (eurosport) said that they wouldn't race as they couldn't get to the next race meet in time!!

3 Yamaha's in the top 4 positions.......Sweet! :thumb:

Anybody see the 250 race? :unsure:

Was a real cracker! B)

250's are my passion...really gutted that my boy Alvaro had a DIABOLICAL start from pole position and ended up bloody 7th. :pissed-off: I bet Marco Simoncelli was laughing his barnet off! I can hardly bring myself to say it but ...ahem..Well done Hector Barbera :eusa_clap:

Who the feck is Cluzel and where's he come from?? haha :blink:

Bring on Motegi 26th April woohoo!

is BBC showing the 125 & 250 races as well? if so, is it on multiscreen on something?

Stoner was indeed dominant, but dont think Rossi & Co will be too worried yet.....

cna't see the125 and 250 but def the motogp

what time/channel?

was watching it sunday night when it got cancelled, what a bummer :(

is it too late to catch the replays?

try it!! BBC2 ,red button, sports multiscreen, see what's on there....

I'm sure its all over t'internet now.

its also repeating tonight on eurosport

is BBC showing the 125 & 250 races as well? if so, is it on multiscreen on something?

Stoner was indeed dominant, but dont think Rossi & Co will be too worried yet.....

also watch it on BBC IPLAYER for up to 7 days after race anytime you want