Tragic news!

Pete
This post is 7255 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As I mentioned in another thread yesterday, I rode out to the Forest of Dean to meet up with friends from the Welsh Sports and Tourers Club.

Me and the wife got there about 1.30, but no sign of them. Stayed for a while, then rode home via Hereford.

So when I got back home I found out that there'd been a serious accident amongst the group while making their way there.

Unfortunately I found out today that the rider concerned (Andrew) was killed on a bend while riding his Hayabusa.

I hadn't met him yet as he'd only recently joined the club, but you still feel the pain when you lose one of us.

Sympathies to Andrew's family, and any condolence messages posted here will be copied to the tribute thread on the WSaTC Forum.

One more thing guys, and I know I keep saying it.....but please be careful on your bikes.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:( that's terrible news pete, it's such a sad thing to happen and my heart goes out to all of his family and friends. this is a sad reminder of how dangerous our pastime of motorbikes can be, i for one will be even more carefull next time out on my bike :( rip andrew

indeed! :cry: ........A momment of silence for our fellow 2-wheel commrade......

Warmest regards to Andrew's family & friends :(

indeed! :cry: ........A momment of silence for our fellow 2-wheel commrade......

Warmest regards to Andrew's family & friends :(

Ditto

Yeah, I'm so sorry to hear about this tragic news. Even though I don't know Andrew, I wish Andrew's Family and his Friends the warmest regards too. God Bless.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online